Hiring Web Content Strategist and Manager at Noida Sector-62
Being one of the fastest growing and leading Digital marketing agency, DIGITVIRAL (www.digitviral.com) based out of US and India, would like to invite career seekers as a Web Content Strategist and Manager at sector-62, Noida. On successful completion candidates will be offered full time opportunity offer as well. Send updated resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org or Call now +91-9999410132, +91-9354270672 for more details.About DIGITVIRAL.COM
DIGITVIRAL provides comprehensive consulting in digital marketing and allied domains which includes SEO ( Search Engine Optimization) , SEM ( Search Engine Marketing), SMM ( Social Media Marketing), SMO ( Social Media Optimization) etc. DIGITVIRAL has been operating offices across US, UK, UAE, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, Indonesia and India. Over 1500+ clients across the globe in North America, Western Europe, Asia, Middle East and Australia etc.
It is promoted by seasoned professionals and alumni of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), John Hopkins University (JHU), HSBC, Barclay’s, University of Chicago Business School (UCBS),The Australian National University(ANU), and Indian School of Business (ISB). We also provide services and consultancy to the world’s most prominent corporate, Individuals, Small and Medium business.Key profile : As Web content strategist and managers you will ensure that the content of a website is well-structured and easy to find and that it meets the needs of its users by covering all necessary topics and being up to date and accurate. The content you’ll manage can include web pages, images, videos, blog posts, guest articles, reviews and occasionally social media and marketing copy. You will have to sometimes produce copy and edit the site yourself, but on larger sites web content managers normally act as a coordinator, commissioner and project manager, overseeing the work of other writers and editors. You’ll produce content schedules and audits, which writers and editors use to keep copy up to date and to create new content at appropriate times. You’ll be an expert in your organisation’s content management system (CMS) and will produce user guides and deliver training, as well as work with the CMS developers and internal IT staff to ensure it has been configured to meet the needs of the organisation. Web content managers also organise user testing and market research projects to ensure that the website’s content is suitable for the audience. Responsibilities:- As a web content manager, you’ll need to:
- manage company CMS, working with developers and editors to ensure it is meeting the needs of your organisation
- conduct content audits to identify gaps and redundancies in the site content
- create and implement content schedules for people to produce or update content
- produce maps and visualisations of the site to help staff understand the structure and function of the website
- write and edit web copy
- source, commission and sometimes edit images and videos
- develop policies relating to your organisation’s web content, such as a house style
- analyse analytics data to learn how users interact with your site
- survey users and hold focus groups to learn about how they view your site
- train staff in writing and producing content for the web
- stay knowledgeable about your site’s subject area.
- Degree in Journalism, Mass Media and Communications would also suffice. Depending upon the content, we might also look for candidates having a relevant degree for which the clients want the matter to be written
- Should have excellent writing skills with unblemished grammar expertise.
- Should also be well versed with creative web content, blogs, articles, and press release according to the requirements.
- Must have some experience in SEO writing and internet research. They also demand some experience with online marketing and lead generation.
- Should have the basic understanding of Keyword relevancy and keyword density and should also be familiar with Keyword placement and other SEO best practices.
Besides, a content writer is a passionate knowledge gainer who writes about various topics and many types of businesses. The ability to transform the complex data into a much more understandable or user-friendly format is an essential ingredient of a content writer.No. of openings:- 1 BENEFITS : – Competitive Salary. – FREE Tea/Coffee. – Work with youngsters all people in the team are below 26 years of age. – Opportunity to share the company culture. – Experience of learning and growing. – Opportunity to handle clients directly and learn how to pitch new clients. JOB TYPE : Full-time, Contract. SALARY : 250,000.00 to – 350,000.00 /year Kindly note:- Freelance and Remote work from home opportunities also available for housewives with strong educational background and experience as well. They can send their updated resume at email@example.com mentioning Job Title:- Content writer and strategist for Digitviral.