Being one of the fastest growing and leading Digital marketing agency, DIGITVIRAL (www.digitviral.com) based out of US and India, would like to invite career seekers for digital marketing executive opportunity for 3 month on job training cum recruitment training program at sector-62, Noida. On successful completion candidates will be offered full time opportunity offer as well. Send updated resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org or Call now +91-9999410132, +91-9999612502, +91-7065185409 for more details.
DIGITVIRAL provides comprehensive consulting in digital marketing and allied domains which includes SEO ( Search Engine Optimization) , SEM ( Search Engine Marketing), SMM ( Social Media Marketing), SMO ( Social Media Optimization) etc. DIGITVIRAL has been operating offices across US, UK, UAE, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, Indonesia and India. Over 1500+ clients across the globe in North America, Western Europe, Asia, Middle East and Australia etc.
It is promoted by seasoned professionals and alumni of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), John Hopkins University (JHU), HSBC, Barclay’s, University of Chicago Business School (UCBS),The Australian National University(ANU), and Indian School of Business (ISB). We also provide services and consultancy to the world’s most prominent corporate, Individuals, Small and Medium business.
Key features of the program
- Online test comprising (IQ/English/Computers/Digital Marketing) will be conducted online or physically Candidates Must Qualify 50% and above in the examination to be eligible for Milestone 1.
Candidates need to walk-in at one of our office Location: 311, Tower A, ITHUM IT Park ( Behind Corenthum corporate park), Sector-62, Noida-201301
- 1 week orientation cum training program worth Rs. 15000 for free, conducted by our Management. Training about products and services for all the candidates scoring above 50% and above.
Phase 2 ( Only for shortlisted candidates)
- Milestone/ Position 1 for next 3 month: On successfully completing training programs candidates will be eligible for 5k per month stipend. ( Candidates scoring above 50% but less than 60% in online examination).
- Milestone 2/Position 2 for next 3 month: On successfully achieving targets candidates will be eligible for 8k per month. ( Candidates scoring above 60% but less than 70% in online examination).
- Milestone 3/Position 3 for next 3 month: On successfully achieving targets candidates will be eligible for 11k per month. ( Candidates scoring above 70% but less than 80% in online examination).
- Milestone 4/Position 4 for next 3 month: On successfully achieving targets candidates will be eligible for 15k per month. ( Candidates scoring above 80% in online examination).
Key profile :
You will analyze prospective clients’ websites and marketing strategies, then provide custom recommendations and match them with our services. Our strategists also use their knowledge to develop new strategies for existing clients to help them continue to grow. So if you have technical skills and want to help clients succeed, you could be a perfect fit for our digital marketing team.
- Work closely with Project Managers and other members of the Development Team to both develop detailed specification documents with clear project deliverables and timelines, and to ensure timely completion of deliverables.
- Produce project estimates during sales process, including expertise required, total number of people required, total number of development hours required, etc.
- Attend client meetings during the sales process and during development.
- Work with clients and Project Managers to build and refine graphic designs for websites.
- Determine appropriate architecture, and other technical solutions, and make relevant recommendations to clients.
- Communicate to the Project Manager with efficiency and accuracy any progress and/or delays. Engage in outside-the-box thinking to provide high value-of-service to clients.
- Alert colleagues to emerging technologies or applications and the opportunities to integrate them into operations and activities.
- Be actively involved in and contribute regularly to the development community of the CMS of your choice.
- Develop innovative, reusable Web-based tools for activism and community building.
- Develop easy-to-use, clear, concise, comprehensible content.
- Research web copy.
- Create sites that are optimized for search engines.
- Develop relationships with websites to obtain quality links.
- Improve search-engine rankings.
- Develop and maintain social media profiles on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
- Send out quality messages on these channels.
- Drive traffic to websites using a variety of methods.
- Ensure content appears high on search rankings.
- Develop density of desired keyword on page
- Research popularity of sites linking to page.
- Develop pay-per-click advertising campaigns.
- Create Internet ads.
- Establish an effective presence on social media sites.
- Monitor a company’s online reputation.
- Approve or delete comments on blogs or articles.
- Highlight and encourage positive comments.
- Manage and deliver email lists.
- Design and deliver emails.
- Craft email campaigns.
- Integrate other online presences including social media outlets with email campaigns.
- Follow up on responses.
- Solicit customer feedback and optimize campaigns accordingly.
Eligibility: Qualified graduates who are interested in making career in Digital Marketing
On successfully achieving targets candidates will be eligible for 15k per month + Permanent job offer letter and Incentives up to 10 k per month as per company policy.
No. of openings:- 50+
Kindly note:- Remote / Work from home opportunities also available for housewives with educational background as well. They can send their updated resume at email@example.com mentioning Job Title:- Digital Marketing Executive opportunity for Digitviral.